One novel and safe ways for businesses, corporations and organizations to continue business as usual, stay connected with customers and stakeholders is via Live Video Streams of events, meetings, webinars etc. You can take your brand or shopfront LIVE anywhere in the world and deliver your messages directly to your target audience, rapidly and safely. Let's dive in straight to the types of LIVE and Pre-recorded videos you can do now.
1. Talk-Show: Create your own Live Branded talk-show to attract potential customers. It's important to choose the right topics that are appealing, with catchy title. Structure your show with interaction that leads to the sales funnel. You may want to offer somekind of special discounts or one-time promotion in this live event to increase closing more sales.
2. Product Demonstration: Let's do it digitally, go LIVE - guide and show customers how your product works, the functionality and the benefits without the need for buyers to travel physically to view the product.
3. Corporate Training: Most companies today would prefer to use webinar to conduct product, skills training as the trainer can conduct presentations easily without having to spend time to travel. And the other advantage is that this training video can be downloaded for future reference.
4. eLearning: Similar to Corporate Training, eLearning acts as a virtual classroom which can be uploaded on any video platform and access by users anytime, anywhere.
5. Virtual Events: Why not let you bring the event LIVE direct to your customers. This is particularly useful for Corporate conferences, Trade Exhibitions, Job Fairs, DND etc. where large number of attendees/guest gathers at one place for the event. Instead, you can have each event stakeholders, CEO, president communicate his or her message directly on the global scale.
6. Panelist Discussion: A panel discussion which normally involves a group of industry experts is a great method to show your business is one of the industry leaders in the economy. This LIVE session can stir high engagement rate highlighting applications in different scenarios and opinions. This is definitely a great way to promote your brand.
7. Just Live: There are so many content ideas that you can do Live to attract and engage your customers. Just remember that the more you do it, the more brand awareness is done. Here are some Live video ideas that you can produce with us;
- Interview Q&As
- Behind-The-Scene / Live Tour
- How-Tos and Tutorials
- Case Studies
- Fund Raising
- Flash Sale / Contest
These are just some ideas that we can help to produce. Contact us now and share your thoughts on this. We would be more than happy to share how relevant it can be for your business. Keep it simple, consistent and most importantly a quality Live Video Session. It reflects your brand. So, quality content, quality video matters.