Brand managers, marketers, creative video production company are constantly looking out for ways how they can make an impact in producing compelling videos that would tremendously improve their viewership and engagement which result in higher conversion. And refrain from another cookie cutter content. Eyeball isn't it?
Here are top 10 video content ideas and styles that are trending in 2023:
1. Short-Form Storytelling Videos: Create engaging and concise stories that captivate your audience's attention within a short timeframe, perfect for platforms like TikTok, Instagram Reels, and Shorts. Everybody loves story, Corporate Videos is not that dry anymore, however, the real question is what's the hook for the viewers to continue watching?
2. Interactive Videos: Incorporate interactive elements like polls, quizzes, and clickable links to engage viewers and make your content more immersive. Allow them to comment their thoughts on your product release or service. Be open to critics, that's your way forward.
3. Live Streaming Events: Host live sessions for product launches, Q&A sessions, behind-the-scenes glimpses, and special announcements to connect with your audience in real-time. Let them dive and see the real humans behind the brand and business. It may not be encouraging at first, but give them a reason to join the live session, be it by enticing them or even offers. Singapore Video Production like us can help you with that.
4. Tutorial and How-To Videos: Educational content remains popular. Share step-by-step guides, DIY tutorials, and instructional videos related to your industry, niche or product. They are hungry to see the "How-to" video explainer, and share them tips and tricks too.
5. 360-Degree Videos and VR Content: Create immersive experiences that allow viewers to explore environments from all angles, providing a more engaging and interactive perspective. A great instance is to create a video tour of your office, giving your prospect the real feel of where it all happen.
6. User-Generated Content Campaigns: Encourage your audience to create and share their content related to your brand, products, or services. This fosters a sense of community and authenticity. The keyword here is "Engage" them with a specific campaign that sole purpose would be to elevate your brand awareness and activation.
7. Micro-Moments Videos: Craft videos that address specific painpoints, questions, or interests your target audience has in brief, focused formats. Keep this short and let this work towards solving one and the only thing. We tend to produce various objectives in one video, this is not.
8. Behind-the-Scenes Footage: Offer a peek into your company culture, manufacturing process, office spaces, and the people behind your brand. This humanizes your brand and builds trust. Create a series of this and release it periodically to balance your web traffic across overtime. We love such BTS Video Production, knowingly what the brand chose to showcase and what not. Trust this, make this as genuine as possible to call on that astonishing reactions.
9. Inspirational and Motivational Videos: Share stories, quotes, and visuals that inspire and motivate your audience. These types of videos often resonate well on social media. Identify your Brand touch points that trigger their emotions, and let them see what your Brand stand for aligned with its promises.
10. Vlogs and Personal Stories: If relevant to your brand, share personal experiences, journeys, and insights. This adds a human touch and helps your audience connect on a deeper level. Even the big brands are going personal on this. A chance for them to bring their customers experience the Brand journey, its culture, history and workforce.
In terms of video styles, here are a few that are trending:
1. Cinematic Storytelling: Create videos with visually compelling scenes, dynamic camera movements, and impactful storytelling techniques. Singapore Video Production landscape is now more vibrant and disruptive than ever. Do share your objective and we will help you right on.
2. Animation and Motion Graphics: Use animations, infographics, and dynamic graphics to explain complex concepts or tell stories in a visually engaging manner.
3. Vertical Video Format: With the rise of mobile consumption, vertical videos are becoming more popular, especially for platforms like TikTok and Instagram. The big boys are in this too, but do they hire professionals to do it? Yes - they do, even if it's meant to look amateur-ish (genuine, they say), it is still produced by video production experts for many reasons.
4. Minimalist and Aesthetic Videos: Clean and simple visuals with a focus on design and aesthetics can captivate viewers and convey a sense of sophistication. We would strongly recommend this format for most cases.
5. Influencer Collaborations: Partnering with influencers can help you tap into their audience and add authenticity to your content. Influencer marketing may not have longer retention but it's still worth the small hike in your conversion. So, identify the right influencer, their audience suitability and most importantly, their spending power.
6. Montages and Quick Cuts: Fast-paced editing, quick cuts, and energetic music can create an exciting and attention-grabbing viewing experience. Just like a post-event or campaign, it's another avenue to bring your audience back to relive those moments.
7. Documentary-Style Videos: Dive deep into a topic or subject, providing in-depth insights and perspectives, often featuring interviews and real-life scenarios. These audience are your bottom-marketing-funnel where they are in need of in-depth stories to influence their purchase decision. Additionally, this could also re-inforce and refresh retaining customers what your brand and services is all about.
It's A Wrap - What's next?
Now you have some ideas right? It's time to level up - Let us know your next video production idea, and we are all ready to help you craft and produce your corporate and marketing videos. Finding the right video production agency takes a bit of research and careful consideration.
VideoMaker & Producer
At theVideocompany, we are on a mission helping brands, companies make strategic videos that engages their target audience. Our services includes: Video Production, Live-streaming services, Event management, AV production and Filming crew